One of the essential parts of hallway is hallway runner and we need to choose it carefully. Choosing according to your room size gives you attractive and stylish look. The hallway runners are made up of hard textured materials and wooden beam designs.
How to choose hallway runner?
- The hallway runner is made with your choices like dark stained flooring with yellow and white colour for contrast.
- White can sometimes be a little too bright and pure so it can also be used. Don’t be afraid to welcome multiple colour hallway runners for your home.
- A bright multicolored runner can really spice up your home décor.
- Match the hallway runner with the walls to create a unified look.
- Use pastel colours to brighten the floor design.
- A chevron pattern is dynamic version for simple stripes with clean and contrasts.
- Use a zebra print runner to add cheer and energy to your hallways with bold print.
- Use floral prints and patterns with a traditional look.
- The runner can be symbolic so it doesn’t really need to respect the usual dimensions.